Sorry, no review of The Sorrowvirus - A Faceless Short Story yet.
About The Game
Follow the journey of Wyatt Heyll, a young man stricken with a multitude of ailments from an early age. On the verge of death, Wyatt’s parents administer a paranormal substance known as the Sorrowvirus, which contaminates the human soul and prevents it from passing on to the afterlife. This causes a subject to fall into Purgatory instead, where they can heal and return to life. However, every time Wyatt comes back, his cancers and illnesses return more quickly than before.
Wyatt's parents allow him to continue dying over and over while they perform research on organic particles found in Purgatory that may cure him once and for all. Having died so many times, Wyatt simply wants to let go. Your objective is to set Wyatt free from his everlasting torment. Navigate haunting environments in first person, solving puzzles and discovering clues to unravel Wyatt’s tragic tale. With four endings in sight, only one is the true path.
• Explore the circumstances of a young man’s endless cycle of death.
• Discover changes in dialogue and difficulty as the game remembers previous runs.
• Navigate highly detailed environments in a first-person perspective!
• Solve challenging puzzles to find the answers you seek.
• Immerse yourself with a hauntingly atmospheric soundtrack.
• Release Wyatt from his torment by finding the one true path forward!