A real mash-up
Shmups, Breakout, and Tennis – what do these three have in common? Before Sky Racket we were inclined to say "not much", but Double Dash studios has shown that these elements can be the ingredients to an interesting cross-genre blend. The origins of Sky Racket are very unique. Created during a 2015 event called Indies VS Gamers –...
Exit The Gungeon! Animal Crossing! Beyond Enemy Lines!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Animal Crossing:...
Animal Crossing! Exit the Gungeon! DOOM 64!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo,...
Trailers and info for each game
Another Indie World Showcase has been and gone, and once again we've been treated to a very welcome look at what's to come in the not-too-distant future on Switch. There were more than 20 lovely-looking indies squeezed into the under 20-minute show, and we've gone ahead and rounded up all of them for you down below...
Sky Racket is the world’s first Shmup Breaker, mixing the classic genres of shoot ’em ups and block breakers!
Blast bullets back at baddies while flying over whimsical worlds filled with vivid, kooky colors! Grab your laser tennis racket, a stylish scarf and your best buddies to battle a horde of fluffy enemies trying to blow you up back to the ground.
Play as RacketBoy or RacketGirl, guardians chosen by the Capybara Goddess to save your galaxy from the paws of a destructive tyrant genius, Korrg! Unable to attack by yourself, you must strike enemies’ attacks back at them, turning the battlefield into an explosive space tennis battle. Rain tennis-devastation down on hordes of ducks, cat-sandwiches, fluffy bunnies, space-tennis-robots and actual BANANAS in this unique and totally realistic adventure to save the galaxy!
(Sky Racket is based on a true story.)
- Dodge and dive through fanciful shmup levels! Blast bullets back to break blocks and bust bad guys!
- Gorgeous pixel art and fluid animation so good it’s BANANAS, literally and figuratively.
- Co-op multiplayer to share this funky fun with friends!
- Befriend the best little buddies to aid you in a colorful and whimsical universe!
- Catchy original soundtrack sure to please 16-bit fans!
- Bizarre boss battles! No really, they’re very strange...
- Bullet hell challenges to thrill and test your will!
- Master the mechanics of rebounding attacks and find creative ways to use your enemies’ weapons against them!