- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, Arcade, Platformer
- Release Date
- 7th Sep 2018, $4.99
- 7th Sep 2018, £4.49
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Sigi - A Fart for Melusina yet.
About The Game
Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup! Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy.
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack (Saskrotch) !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
Collect all letters and hidden treasures to complete 100% of the game!
Platformer junkies and speedrunners could finish Sigi in around 30 minutes!
For everyone else, completing the story mode will take roughly 1 hour.
But beware! Aiming for a score of 100% will put you to the test!
Are you a standard player or a gamepad master?
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...