Blast weird alien creatures into oblivion
In 1996 NASA started work on the “Robonaut” project. It was designed to resemble a human and created to aid astronauts in space – with the ability to perform the same tasks as a person. According to NASA, a Robonaut can help out on the International Space Station and explore other worlds. Robonauts by...
About The Game
The action combines familiar arcade shooting gameplay with a unique possibility to alter gravity. Colourful graphics appeal to both younger and adult players, while first-class music by Simon Viklund makes the adventure feel even more epic.
- Great for the whole family
- Single-player and multiplayer
- 12 unique planetary systems
- Large variety of weapons and enemies
- Explosive art style and graphics
- Epic music composed by Simon Viklund
- Easy-to-learn, yet challenging gameplay
- Two difficulty settings: normal and hard