Sorry, no Regions of Ruin review yet.
Sorry, no Regions of Ruin screenshots yet.
Part 3: Another dozen gems that escaped us
The success of Nintendo Switch has led to a flood of quality games on the platform that not even the most optimistic Nintendo fan could have dreamed of in the leaner Wii U years. The constant stream of games from studios large and small means that even in the quieter periods between tentpole releases —...
Demon's Tilt! Luigi's Mansion 3 DLC! NES and Super NES games!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop: 60 Parsecs! (Robot...
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed - assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
Main Features include:
• Styled combat system with stats and levelling
• Skill tree to focus your fighting style
• Extensive loot and rare items to discover
• Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
• Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
• Customised town building and expansion
• Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
• Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
• Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
• Multitude of Quests and a main storyline