- Number of Players
- Action, Party, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 30th Mar 2023, £4.49
- 30th Mar 2023, $4.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Papertris yet.
About The Game
Papertris is an interesting and fun arcade puzzle game in which colored cubes can be combined in all 6 possible directions and you decide where to place them.
It offers not only the classic puzzle variant, but also different depths.
There are also power dice and numerous possible combinations in a carefully hand-painted classic but modern game of skill.
- The Challenge mode is complicated with different challenges in which the player has to solve the corresponding tasks to pass to the next level, which becomes more difficult with each new level.
- You can earn points whenever you can in the endless mode, which gets faster and harder from level to level.
- The 2-player VS mode requires tactical skill in which players can use numerous combos to send Blocking Dice to block the opponent's options.
- Dice combinations in all 6 directions
- Atmospheric music
- Color-blind icon option
- Dark mode
- Full controller compatibility
The game itself was co-designed with a lot of fun and ingenuity by my kids (4 and 2 years old) and most of the game was hand-drawn by them, which gives it a lovely charm.
We really had a lot of fun creating and generating ideas for the game and hope to inspire you as much as we did.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...