- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 6th Oct 2017 (US/Canada), $19.99
- 6th Oct 2017 (UK/EU/AU), £15.99
Under The Skin
Oxenfree is one of gaming’s greatest ghost stories. Granted, they’re a rare breed, the genuinely spooky video game, experiences that aren’t so much played as permitted to crawl across your skin, cooling the blood and yet quickening its flow. But Californian indie studio Night School’s debut production, originally released in...
For the clicks
In the years since launch, Nintendo Switch has hosted games from across the genres, including an array of old-school point and click adventure games, a genre which flourished on PCs in the old days and one which Nintendo's hybrid console offers a convenient way to play. The system's touchscreen makes it an ideal match for games which...
About The Game
The critically acclaimed, mind-bending adventure comes to Nintendo Switch!
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
Determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
- Oxenfree can be played using the touch screen or with a controller, allowing you to switch between play styles seamlessly
- All-new HD rumble delivers the most visceral version of Oxenfree yet
- An intelligent conversation system changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
- The unique radio mechanic allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
- Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes