- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 20th Feb 2020, $9.99
- 20th Feb 2020, £8.09
- Official Site
Mini Review Oddmar - An Acclaimed Mobile Platformer That Just About Holds Its Own On Switch
When Oddmar hit iOS and Android in 2018, it prompted many to proclaim its beautiful cartoon graphics and tight 2D platformer gameplay worthy of the Nintendo Switch itself. Now that Oddmar has hit the Nintendo eShop, we have a chance to put those lofty claims to the test. Do you know what? Those people were right, at least for the...
About The Game
Oddmar struggles with life in his village and is not worthy of a place in Valhalla. He is shunned by his fellow Vikings and must redeem himself of his squandered potential. One day he is offered an opportunity to prove himself, but at a price...
- IMMERSE yourself in an epic Viking story animated as a motion comic.
- JOURNEY through 24 beautifully hand-crafted levels of physics-based puzzles and platforming challenges.
- DISCOVER your true power with magically imbued weapons and shields.
- ENCOUNTER new friends and foes on your journey through magical forests, snowy mountains and treacherous mines.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...