Sorry, no review of Lust for Darkness: Dawn Edition yet.
About The Game
A special edition of the psychological horror of seeking satisfaction on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with erotic and occult themes guides the player's character through the Yelvertons' Victorian mansion and a perverse land inspired with Lovecraft's works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński.
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place.
Gates to another world - the profane, perverse land of Lusst’ghaa are opened.
Move in both a Victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa - an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusst’ghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish. Through experiments they transformed their bodies so that they could never cease to experience carnal delights. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusst’ghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities squirming in a never ending ecstasy.
- Erotic and occult themes
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content