Sorry, no Let's Cook Together review yet.
Sorry, no Let's Cook Together screenshots yet.
Fire Emblem! John Wick! Immortals Fenyx Thingy!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm...
Some games, just like food, are way more enjoyable when shared with someone else. So get 1 yourself, add 1 partner, mix it well with flying food and a pinch of challenge powder, and there you have it – Let’s Cook Together, a bonding couch co-op experience for 2 players!
THROW, CATCH, TALK!
You and your partner – aspiring chefs – find yourselves in a quite impractical commercial kitchen. It’s divided by a long serving counter, yet the products and the appliances you both need are placed on opposite sides of the room. Your job is to cooperate, cook together and serve orders of steaming, delicious food. Chop, stir and fry everything you can while throwing (at) your partner all the ingredients they need. Prove that cooking is a piece of cake as long as you do it together!
- Everybody can have a taste. The game can be enjoyed by kids, teenagers, adults, and elders alike. Make cooking THE opportunity to forge new bonds and refine existing ones.
- Use your noodle. To complete orders as efficiently as possible, rely on your planning and communication skills; reflex and agility are considered a side dish in this kitchen.
- Fresh challenges everyday. Each level brings new ingredients, appliances and recipes to the table, raising the difficulty level bit-by-bit.
- Different foods call for different measures. Earn stars to progress through the game. Unlock new restaurants, upgrade your cooking gear to meet ever-changing cooking standards, and gain access to new character skins.
- Never overeat on fun. Once you feel like you have no more room for cooperation, try alternative game modes, including “Battle” and “Endless”.