Sorry, no The Jackbox Party Pack 5 review yet.
Sorry, no The Jackbox Party Pack 5 screenshots yet.
Ain't no party like a Jackbox Party
It's no secret that gaming has seen a significant boost thanks to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and Jackbox Party – now spanning seven entries, all of which are available on Switch – has been one of the many beneficiaries. Initially designed as a local experience to be played off your phone, 2020 saw record...
Starlink, LEGO DC Super-Villains, Valkyria Chronicles!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: NBA 2K Playgrounds 2...
Starlink, The World Ends with You, LEGO Super-Villains!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Starlink: Battle for...
What will you play?
Can you believe it? The month of October has arrived. As we move closer to the holiday season, it's probably going to become harder and harder to decide what games are worth your time during this busy period. To make things just a little easier, the lovely Alex has compiled a list of 11 amazing games due out this month. We've...
Eight player madness
Jackbox Games has revealed that The Jackbox Party Pack 5 will be arriving on Nintendo Switch on 17th October. A new trailer has been released to give us a quick look at the game, too. The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is, perhaps unsurprisingly, the fifth entry into The Jackbox Party series. Each title in the series contains a small...
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer.