Hue and Cry
The most terrifying explanation of blindness is that you don’t see endless blackness; it’s been described as seeing nothing. If black and white are still colours on the visible spectrum, if those colours are still seen by light bouncing off our retinas, then to see nothing means those would be absent. No constant black, no constant...
About The Game
In Hue you explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing colored fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colors unseen.
• Unique color-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game
• Full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid
• Fully remappable controller layout (exclusive to
Nintendo Switch™ on consoles)
• A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse
• A world that is full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story
• Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours
• Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue
• Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent