A peaceful flight
Originally released on smartphones back in 2015, Heroki is an example of a game where a mobile-to-Switch port really does make sense. A happy, colourful hero flies around in a happy, colourful world, all inside an adventure that sits somewhere between Yoshi’s Woolly World and indie hit Owlboy on the gameplay spectrum. It has...
About The Game
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost!
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
- 10+ hours of deep gameplay
- Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
- Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
- Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
- Find hidden treasures and collect many items
- Explore four stunning worlds
- Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
- Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
- Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
- 60FPS Full HD performance
- HD Rumble