- Release Date
- 28th Jan 2021 (JPN), ¥1,200
Sorry, no review of Gachinco Tennis S yet.
About The Game
“Press the button the moment the ball hits.”
Although traditional, Gachinco Tennis S is an action game that uses an extremely simple yet exhilarating shot method. Enjoy high-speed rallies that will make your palms sweat.
The Magical Shot, which can be activated with the press of a button, is a powerful shot with various effects other than appearance and movement, but it is by no means a special move. It falls into the same category as flat shots and lob shots. There are 24 playable characters, each with their own unique Magical Shot.
- Tag-Style Matches – Select two characters at the start of the game and switch between them instantly during the match.
- Tag Tournaments – A tournament in which all eight teams participate. With without continues to face new challengers. By defeating these challengers, you can unlock them as playable characters.
- Knockout Battles – Play a series of tie-breaker matches against challenger after challenger.
- Two Movement Styles – Move on your own with “Manual Mode,” or move automatically and focus on shooting with “Auto Mode.”
- One Joy-Con Per Player Multiplayer – Play local multiplayer with a friend, with each player using one Joy-Con.
- 3D pixel art graphics.
- Stamina and Spirit gauges.
- Magic count that displays Magical Shot number of uses.
- Berserker Mode with unlimited Magical Shots.
- Magical Shot reversals that can send back the opponent’s Magical Shot.
- Stunned state that indicates the player is out of stamina.
- Racket destruction that enables the player to destroy the racket of a stunned opponent.
- Strong areas that indicate each character’s strong spots.
- Recovery items that randomly appear.