Review Everspace - Stellar Edition - An Entertaining Roguelike Which Fuses FTL With Rogue Squadron
Dropping out of hyperspace, your one-man ship arrives in a new sector. You spot a trader lurking beside a nebula and what looks like an asteroid mining facility off to the right. Half-blinded by lens flare from a distant sun, you make out hostile ships attacking a service station in the distance. Do you harvest resources from the...
Everspace - Stellar Edition Guides
Guide Best Nintendo Switch Flight Sim And Space Combat Games
Choose your wingman
It's taken a while, but as with most other genres since Switch launched back in 2017, Nintendo's console has steadily built a good library of flight combat games. Whether you're shooting bogeys and blasting your way though the clouds or the cosmos, there's a host of quality dogfighting games available. All the games here lean...
About The Game
Everspace combines fast-paced combat with roguelike elements, great visuals and a captivating story.
Everspace is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
* Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
* Captivating story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
* Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
* Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
* In-depth crafting and damage system
* Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
* Includes Encounters DLC featuring a new player ship, side missions, new weapons and alien lifeforms
* Includes digital artbook and soundtrack
The game have an update to download , finally got some decent explosion, the frame rate is smoother and they tweaked some other features .
Just got this today, included in the box is a nice little art book, not sure if all content including encounters is included on the cart yet, I hope it is. Not played it yet the time needs to be right for this one. I have high hopes for this. It’s a shame starlink battle for atlas hasn’t had a full physical release.
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...