- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Relaxation, Simulation
- Release Date
- Q3 2023
- Q3 2023
- Wholesome, Indie, Cottagecore, Animals, Cute, Farming, Life Sim
Sorry, no review of Critter Crops yet.
About The Game
After being banished from her village for practicing magic, Sylvie had only one option left: A strange letter, inviting her to “Mutter Island” and claim ownership of a mansion in the island's main town, Mur Mur. Upon arrival, she finds the place deserted, save for a bag of farming gear and a key to the inn mysteriously left for her. Shouldering the bag, Sylvie sets off to build a new life for herself on the spooky, yet strangely welcoming island.
Critter Crops is an isometric role-playing/management game, where you take control of Sylvie as she explores the island, raises crops of magical critters, and tries to uncover the secret of who invited her to the island and why.
- Sylvie begins her adventure alone, but not for long.
- Mutter Island supports a very special kind of farming: anything you plant grows into a magical creature!
- These critter crops are not only cute, but the abilities they bring can help Sylvie traverse the wilds of Mutter Island.
- Grow the young witch's magical talents over time and cultivate new critter crops to bring Mur Mur Town back to life.
- With the bag of gear in hand, gather resources, restore the town, and who knows, maybe attract new settlers, who will accept Sylvie for who she is!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...