We built this city on part-time dough
The board game Carcassonne is undeniably one of the classics – the Medieval, landscape-building game has kept millions occupied over nearly two decades. The prospect of Carcassonne on the Switch had us very excited, but we found the final product only scores slightly better than an incomplete city. For those...
About The Game
The best-selling tile-based game is now available on Nintendo Switch!
Draw and place your tiles to build your medieval city. Cities, roads, monasteries and fields will help you enlarge your landscape, where you can place your followers, the meeples. Knights, robbers or farmers... Each meeple will help you control your territory and win points.
But be careful, you'll need your wits and tactics to optimize your points! Place your tiles and meeples wisely to stop your opponents and win the game!
- Simple gameplay and easily accessible tactics mean fun for the whole family.
- Challenge up to 6 players!
- Relive all the fun of the board game experience on your Nintendo Switch in TV or Tabletop mode.
- Play against the computer or face off against your friends at home using pass and play.
- Choose the 3D landscape or try out the aerial view to refine your strategy.
- Two expansions included! Discover brand-new tiles and meeples in the two expansions included in the game, The River and The Abbot. Use them to embellish your city and enrich your gameplay with new rules and more ways to earn points.