- Release Date
- 15th Sep 2022
- 15th Sep 2022
Sorry, no review of Bear and Breakfast yet.
Bear and Breakfast Guides
Round Up Every Switch Game Featured In The Day Of The Devs 2022 Presentation
A presentation with Switch games!
Geoff Keighley's Summer Game Fest 2022 Opening Showcase has come and gone, and following directly after was the indie-focused Day of the Devs 2022 presentation. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Double Fine and iam8bit's showcase, this second part of the Summer Game Fest stream featured significantly more Switch...
About The Game
Bear and Breakfast is a laid-back management adventure game where you play as a well-meaning bear trying to run a B+B in the woods. Hank and his friends find an abandoned shack and, equipped with their teenage ingenuity, turn it into a money-making bed and breakfast scheme for unsuspecting tourists. As your business expands so do the mysteries of the forest, and Hank soon finds himself uncovering a plot deeper than the wilderness itself.
- Build and personalize your inn with dozens of guest rooms, bathrooms, parlors, and entertainment.
- Each room can be individually customized completely from furniture to fixtures.
- Bring guests into the forest to stay at your inn. Keep 'em happy to maintain your reputation, earn money and attract new customers!
- Complete quests and story lines to collect new items and perks for your inn.
- Uncover a world rich in lore, side quests, characters, and secrets.
Honestly looks too adorable not to pay attention to
It's basically unplayable because of the controls. I want to love this but the control scheme/UI need a major overhaul.
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...