Sorry, no Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo review yet.
Sorry, no Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo screenshots yet.
Overwatch 2! Penko Park! PICROSS S8!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop - Highlights: Overwatch 2 (Blizzard, 4th Oct,...
Drawing on inspiration from the film
Though we'll need to wait until 2022 for Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo on Switch, we're nonetheless still rather intrigued by what it'll deliver. Publisher Microids has now published the second of its Dev Diary video series on the game, this time focusing on the soundtrack. It's an interesting insight into the...
Setting the scene
A particularly intriguing announcement earlier this summer was Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo, published by Microids and developed by Pendulo Studios (Blacksad: Under the Skin). It's bold taking on a name that's so iconic in film, not to mention producing a game t
An original story inspired by the film
Here's a title that rather came out of left-field in the Guerrilla Collective showcase at the weekend: Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo. Published by Microids and developed by Pendulo Studios, it's a game that'll be heavily inspired by the iconic film and other Hitchcock work; pleasingly Switch is among the platforms...
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car crash down into Brody Canyon, California.
Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by the event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for a most disturbing investigation inside the human mind: truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories.
- Developed by the award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.