That's not a knife
Remember back when Nintendo censored crosses on tombstones and changed blood from red to green? How times change. While blood and gore have been fair game for a while now, religion has remained a sensitive area until relatively recently, as evidenced by The Binding of Isaac’s long journey to Nintendo platforms. Mango...
About The Game
Join Agatha, a child torn between her love for eating meat and her friendships with animals. Join her as she creates her own way of life – Carnivorism.
- Create your own way of life piece by piece in this uniquely colourful and hand-crafted world
- Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child in this satirical adventure that lures you to the dark corners of everyday life
- Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest
- Explore this crazy universe and unlock up to 30 secret achievements
- Choose your play style, allowing you to switch seamlessly between touchscreen and controller modes