1-2-3-4, I declare a drum war
From the searing colour of the menu icon to the lively title screen, Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! arrives on Switch with a spring in its step. And with good reason – alongside sister title Drum Session! on PS4, it’s the first Drum Master ever to arrive in Europe, and only the second to come to the US. In the...
About The Game
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Use motion controls to enjoy drumming like never before!
- CROSSOVER CHARACTERS AND UNIQUE IN-GAME SKILLS - Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2’s Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play
- PLAY USING MOTION CONTROLS - Play Taiko “arcade style” by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking
- PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS - Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players
- ENJOY AN ICONIC SONG LIST - Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- NEW PARTY MODE - Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty