Sorry, no review of Resident Evil Origins Collection yet.
Resident Evil Origins Collection Guides
Pack a spare pair of underpants
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost? If the answer is "no"... you obviously haven't been playing any of the excellent horror games available on Nintendo Switch. There's...
It's the month of ports
Can you believe it's May already? Where is the time going? Anyway, another month means more lovely stuff to buy, which is presumably why you clicked this link. April saw the release of the lovely Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit, the fiendish Mortal Kombat 11 and not one but two Final Fantasy remasters but what's next for...
About The Game
Fan favorite Resident Evil classics are now on Switch!
Whether you're revisiting a long-time favorite, or new to the series, you can now experience the origins of the Resident Evil saga at home or on the go with Resident Evil Origins Collection on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Resident Evil Origins Collection includes remastered versions of the critically acclaimed Resident Evil and its popular prequel, Resident Evil 0. Explore the horror classic series from the beginning as rookie officer Rebecca Chambers and convicted criminal Billy Coen in Resident Evil Zero and follow the perilous adventures of S.T.A.R. task force members Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine in Resident Evil.
- Return to the series origins – Discover the truth behind the horrors in the Resident Evil mansion, as well as what led up to them, in these titles which mark the beginning of the Resident Evil timeline.
- Relive the classic horror in either its original settings or modified to modern-day standards:
- Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or 16:9 widescreen mode.
- Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy an alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of the analogue stick.
- Also includes all previously released DLC costumes and game modes.
- Play as Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 0 – After completing the main campaign, players will be able to take control of the fan-favorite series antagonist, complete with his Uroboros powers from Resident Evil 5, to wreak havoc in the all new Wesker Mode.
- Play Anywhere: Play Resident Evil Origins Collection on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode.