Review Raiden IV x Mikado Remix - Another Astoundingly Good Shmup For Switch
Mix it up
Back in the late eighties when 2D shooting games were a dominant form rather than a somewhat niche genre, a particular kind of shmup became very popular indeed. While the likes of Capcom’s 1942 certainly set the groundwork, the success of Toaplan’s separate 1987 arcade releases Twin Cobra and Flying Shark made hard-nosed, unembellished...
About The Game
>THE ROAR OF THUNDER IS BACK!
Raiden IV, the popular shoot 'em up arcade and console game, debuts on Nintendo Switch with remixed background music by a superb lineup of artists produced by GAME CENTER MIKADO.
Instill fear in your enemies with devastating attacks and earn the acclaimed title of master Ace!
- Supports 1 - 2 players (offline)
- New remixed background music produced by GAME CENTER MIKADO (exclusively on Nintendo Switch)
- Switch between the “Mikado Remix” BGM set and the “Original” BGM set
- A full suite of game modes including arcade mode, overkill mode, and more
- Supports vertical screen play to recreate the full arcade experience
- Global leaderboard to track the best Aces in the world
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...