- Number of Players
- 4 (8 Player Online)
- Simulation, Sports
- Release Date
- 5th Apr 2022, $59.99
- 5th Apr 2022, £49.99
- MLB The Show
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S
Review MLB The Show 22 - Sony's Switch Debut Isn't Just A Sinker Feeling, Thankfully
The bottom line drive
Now over five years old, the Switch continues to delight and — despite the ageing technology within the diminutive tablet — we still have third-parties eager to support the system. It's unclear how eager Sony was to support the Switch with baseball juggernaut MLB The Show 22, as the series' move to Xbox and now Nintendo's...
MLB The Show 22 Guides
Guide MLB The Show 22 Tech Test - Out Now On Switch, Here's How You Access It
With a sneaky trick for you EU players
MLB The Show 22 will represent a series debut on Switch, and indeed the first PlayStation Studios title (it's developed by Sony Dan Diego) to grace Nintendo's platform. In preparation for its early April arrival it's getting a Tech Test in which players will be able to dive into a variety of online matches and...
About The Game
Every pitch. Every hit. Every win. Make your mark and Own the Show in MLB® The Show™ 22.
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers how you want to aid in your progression.
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond.* Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
- Face your friends with cross-platform play.** With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
- New Intro Presentations provide the most immersive ballpark experience yet.
- Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
MLB The Show 22 requires download of at least 17GB. microSD required (sold separately). Storage requirements may change.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...