It'll do, indeed
The Switch is rapidly amassing a library of wonderful titles, both from major, big-name developers and publishers, as well as creative indies. Ittle Dew 2+ is definitely the latter, and we mean that in the best possible way. To answer the inevitable question around what this young series is all about, the most direct...
About The Game
Sassy adventurer Ittle and her reluctant flying fox friend Tippsie are back for their greatest adventure ever!
Stranded on yet another island and armed with a magical map, our heroes explore the three-dimensional landscape in search of valuable loot. Can they find the eight scattered pieces of the raft that could be their ticket home?
The island’s mysterious residents range from cordial to downright hostile, so Ittle will need to use both force and her wits in equal measure. She’ll have to solve a wide variety of puzzles in order to gain access to all of the island’s darkest corners and recover the booty stashed therein.
- Sprawling island environment loaded with enemies, destructible objects and mysterious dungeons
- Players can tackle dungeons in any order, unlocking shortcuts within
- Devious puzzles that tax your mental and physical reflexes to the fullest
- Four different upgradeable weapons, each with a secondary function as a puzzle-solving tool
- Finding Secret Shards unlocks additional dungeons
- Includes the Dream World, an entirely new adventure with five new puzzle-filled dungeons, an all-new boss and 40 collectible cards
- Charming art style and catchy soundtrack make Ittle’s adventure an unforgettable one