Review Bounty Battle - A Reprehensible Indie-Infused Take On Super Smash Bros.
Dark Screen Games' Bounty Battle is such a great idea. "The ultimate indie fighting game." Super Smash Bros. with a roster of pugilists from the cream of the underground scene over the past few years. The protagonists here hail from classics such as Dead Cells, Blasphemous, Axiom Verge,
About The Game
The ultimate indie fighting game
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favourite Indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee! Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon Owlboy & more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features over 25 fighters from over 20 different Indie games! Each fighter comes with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to 3 other players.
• A host of game modes including a Tournament mode, Local-Multiplayer, Tutorial and Training Room to master your character
• Over 20 Fighters from your favorite Indie games! Each with their own move set and special attacks
• Each Fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
• Over 15 different arenas to battle on – some inspired by the worlds of their fighters
• Multiple color and pallet swap options to fight in style!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...