If you’re of a certain age, the Beast Quest books were likely a staple of your childhood. Having first launched in 2007 with Ferno the Fire Dragon, the series has been going strong for twelve years and shows no signs of slowing down. Including the first four books scheduled for publication next year, there are currently an...
Pokémon! Bee Simulator! Sparklite! WRC 8!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: Sparklite (Merge Games, 14th Nov,...
Digimon! Return of the Obra Dinn! A Hat in Time!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete...
Physical version arrives later
Maximum Games has revealed that Beast Quest, the video game based on Working Partners' best-selling book series, will be launching on Nintendo Switch tomorrow. The game was developed by Torus Games and is heavily inspired by the universe found within the books. It is said to take players on an "epic" journey to save...
Embark on an epic action-adventure to save the Kingdom of Avantia from ruin. Based on the best-selling fantasy novels, Beast Quest comes to Nintendo Switch for the first time ever, with a rich, progressive storyline, vibrant settings, and an excess of compelling challenges.
* A Sprawling, Epic Journey. Explore spectacular environments on your quest to release the Beasts that are under the dark magic of the wizard, Malvel.
* Action-Packed Combat. Battle dangerous creatures and take on giant Beasts in boss battles, using swift maneuvers to dodge, block and attack enemies.
* Profound Upgrades. Upgrade health, attack and defense through your skill tree, and equip accessories to augment your hero’s attributes.
* A Land of Treasure. Explore snowy peaks and spooky forests, seeking out ancient artifacts and lost fortune.
* Hundreds of Challenges. Embark on numerous side missions along your journey that reveal the many hidden secrets of Avantia.