- Also Known As
- WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania! (Europe), Made in Wario (Japan)
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 26th May 2003 (USA)
- 23rd May 2003 (UK/EU)
- 21st Mar 2003 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 10th Apr 2014 (USA), $6.99
- 10th Apr 2014 (UK/EU), £6.29
- 3rd Apr 2014 (JPN), ¥700
Wii U eShop / GBA
Ever since its first foray into the video game market, Nintendo has been known for the incredible amount of creativity it brings to the medium. Innovative ideas – whether they add a pleasing minor touch or groundbreaking gameplay feature – have to some degree been the company’s bread and butter for decades. It’s these...
3DS eShop / GBA
No time to catch your breath
Nintendo has made its name in the games industry by providing tightly focused and highly polished experiences for over 20 years. Its games are always regarded as some of the best in their respective genres, so what to do when it's conquered all charted territory? Invent new ones, of course. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega...
About The Game
Greed has once again gotten the best of Wario but, this time, he's seeking his riches in the video game industry!
With a penny-pinching eye on development costs, Wario and his friends in Diamond City have put together a batch of hundreds of micro-sized games covering every genre thinkable. Players must finish each one in rapid succession without making too many mistakes. The number of games players must clear will go up, as players progress through the game.
- Get ready for the most frantic game play ever with more than 200 lightning-quick micro-games you simply can't put down!
- Sharpen your reflexes as you blaze through a seemingly never-ending supply of retro classics, sports games, sci-fi shooters and much, much more.
- Meet a group of wacky new developers working for Wario, including Dr. Crygor, Dribble & Spitz, Mona, Kat & Ana, and more.
- Engage in a boss battle after clearing a certain number of games, at which point you will unlock a new developer.