Sorry, no Shadow The Hedgehog review yet.
How SEGA turned its fortunes around and made friends with Nintendo
For gamers old enough to remember the turn of the century, the console landscape looked very different from how it does today. Everyone was excited for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo was getting the GameCube ready to succeed the Nintendo 64. Microsoft's Xbox was also in development...
From his first appearance in Sonic Adventure 2TM to his most recent role in Sonic HeroesTM, Shadow has emerged as one of the most popular characters in the Sonic The Hedgehog universe. And now, he is headlining his own game. Shadow The Hedgehog boldly redefines the intense, high-speed action that fans have come to love in the Sonic The Hedgehog series.
Created as the Ultimate Life Form, Shadow is a rebel tormented by a dark past, and he is struggling to unveil his true identity. Was he created to save humankind or to do the evil bidding of the dark side? His only clues are his own forgotten memories, and those secrets can only be unlocked through the powers of seven Chaos Emeralds.
Now, Shadow's once peaceful planet is under siege by a malevolent force. The government must take whatever means necessary to stop this deadly attack. Timing is critical and the Chaos Emeralds are at the heart of it all. In order to secure the Emeralds, Shadow must play both sides...but the path he takes will ultimately be up to you!
- Shadow can use special skills, like Chaos Control to manipulate time and space, or Chaos Blast, for unbelievable destruction.
- Heavy-duty weapons are on hand, such as bazookas, blasters and worm shooters.
- There is a wide assortment of vehicles for Shadow to use, including motorcycles, alien crafts, and SUV's.
- Shadow is able to pick up and use environmental objects like poles, sticks and debris to plow his way through a mission.
- Players can decide to stay on a path of good or veer onto a path of evil; choices that the player makes will determine the progression of the story.