- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 19th Sep 2013, 300 points
- Tales to Enjoy
Review Tales to Enjoy! Three Little Pigs (DSiWare)
A case of swine flu
If you’ve been hanging around the site during the past two weeks, chances are you’ve at least stumbled onto one Tales to Enjoy review. These games are compilations of activities targeted at kids who are just learning how to read, write, and develop basic problem solving skills. Each one uses an identical interface, but...
About The Game
Tales to Enjoy! The Three Little Pigs, is one of a collection of Interactive Stories for young children. Each book is filled with features to entertain children while helping them to learn and stimulate their imagination.
The game is a series of interactive activities based around the theme of the story about three little pigs who try to build their own houses and have problems with the local wolf. Which of the pigs you may ask gets the better of the wolf and gets to live happily ever after ......... Play the game and find out!!
- An easy to use interface allows the youngest of children to navigate through choices as the entire interface is voice-over guided.
- In one of the modes "Tell your own tale," children can animate all objects in the story world and either tell the story or invent one of their own.
- Increasing difficulty of the minigames
- Interactive classic story
- Voice-over guided interface and storytelling for the youngest children
- Studio recorded voice over’s with professional actors
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...