- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 2nd May 2013 (UK/EU), 200 points
This game development biz is confusing...
CIRCLE Entertainment has published a good variety of games on DSiWare, covering almost any genre that can feasibly work on the ageing service. Its own take on the sim style began with Bookstore Dream, which while owing much to similar smartphone games was a solid effort. Unlike that book publishing title,...
About The Game
Ever dream about making and publishing your digital games? Now you can!
Publisher Dream is a simulation game that places you in the owner’s seat of a company called "Triangle". Triangle focuses on a digital platform call “cShop” for development and publishing endeavors.
You can hire people to develop various game genres, and control the game budgets and quality to safeguard limited resources. Do you want to be one of the biggest publishers on cShop? This may be a great way to test your skills before you actually starting your own game company.
- Resource management is not an easy task, the income is received on a quarterly basis, so you have to plan accordingly in regards to expenses.
- Milestones will give you tips on how to obtain your achievements in the digital platform.
- You can develop 4 titles at the same time, also you are able invest in a smaller company’s projects and publish them.
- Working fast points will provide you with a nice environment for your staff, try to upgrade your office or adopt a cat.
- You are also able to recruit the avatars of real people such as Keith (Tanukii studio), Peter (Moragami), Seigai (Flyhigh work), Chris (CIRCLE), Hugo(Goodbye Galaxy games) Etc.