When Flipnote Studio burst onto the DSiWare scene back in 2009, it quickly became one of the most popular releases on the service, although it is worth noting that the title was available free of charge. Sites dedicated to hosting the animation creations began popping up across the Internet and remain active almost two years later. Now...
About The Game
Inchworm Animation is the new handheld animation system from Flat Black Films.
Designed exclusively for the Nintendo DSi, it offers unprecedented animation power at your fingertips. Four years in development, little Inchworm is finally crossing the finish line!
- Create multi-layer flipbook animations
- Variable-thickness antialiased brushes
- Use DSi camera for stop-motion & time lapse
- Rotoscope by tracing on top of camera footage
- Different layers can have different frame lengths
- Circles, rectangles and polygons (w/ border)
- Translucent color and pattern fill
- Custom palette storage
- Pattern editor
- Individual animation frame timing
- 6 levels of zoom
- Export to SD card (SWF, BMP sequence)
- Work on images up to 9999 x 9999 pixels
- Cut/paste to clipboard
- Rescale clipboard images
- Flip and 90-degree rotate