I am in disbelief
Have you ever wanted to be a film director? Have you ever wanted to capture life through the lens of a camera and use it to craft your own cinematic masterpiece? Do you have even a fleeting interest in special effects? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, now’s the time to leave all of your hopes and dreams on the...
About The Game
"I am in the movie" is a visual effects tool for Nintendo handhelds, which can recreate visual effects from Hollywood movies.
Using the system's camera and real time video processing it can transform you into the hero or villain from various blockbusters.
You can be the actor and/or director and recreate famous scenes or improv and create your very own original scenes.
"I am in the movie" recreates visual effects from a number of Hollywood blockbusters. You control what effects you want to trigger and when. All effects can be customized. You can change any text or image on screen. You can record and export YouTube ready videos to the SD Card. You can also take photos and save them to the Photo Album or export them to the SD Card. Another interesting feature is the ability to replace the background behind the actor with a photo or video. The program also features a built-in animation editor, which lets you draw and add interactive animating images to your videos. You can have a buddy be the actor, while you film him and trigger visual effects. But you can also be a one man actor/director, thanks to the the self timer feature and add effects afterwards with the post production feature.
- Trigger visual effects like thermal vision, cloaking, morphing, explosion and more
- Record short video clips up to 10 seconds and export them to the SD Card as .avi files
- Take photos and screenshots and save them to the Photo Album or SD card as .bmp files
- Record custom sound effects with the microphone and use them in your videos
- Customize the visual effects: edit text, edit images, assign sound effects and more
- Replace the background behind the actor with a photo or full motion video
- Use self timer and post production and become both: actor and director
- Create interactive animations with the built-in animation editor
- No green screen or blue screen required