- Also Known As
- Mega Man Star Force: Leo, Mega Man Star Force: Dragon, Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus
- Release Date
- 7th Aug 2007
- 14th Dec 2006
- Mega Man
Sorry, no review of Mega Man Star Force yet.
About The Game
Geo Stelar and the rest of the gang are back in an all new adventure.
How can Geo Stelar and his friends fight with the threat of “Meteor G” closing in on Earth? Moreover, what power can Mega Man harness by using the “Noise Change” system which controls the power of “Noise”?
Mega Man Star Force® 3 blends a unique formula of RPG exploration elements with fast-paced action. As players travel and battle between coexisting worlds, the physical world and the virtual Wave World, they will encounter enemies in the virtual Wave World, battling them on three-by-five battle grids with their Battle Card deck. Mega Man Star Force® 3 also adds a new feature called “Rezon,” which allow players to fill in profiles about battles and their team name/symbol.
- Two co-existing worlds – explore the real world in human form and transform into Mega Man to maneuver through the virtual “Wave World”
- The main theme is ‘Noise’. The Noise Ratio increases in different situations. As it increases different effects occur
- Cyber battles feature an immersive third-person view as players engage enemies in a
3x5 battle grid
- Cards now stack and are scattered randomly. Only the top card can be used when stacked. Mega-class and Giga-class cards have greater surface areas and are more likely to stack
- Each version has different “Noise Change” probabilities and unique final transformations with more than 100 Mega Man forms (transformations) possible by utilizing
- Each character has their own customizable Personal Page in the game where Battle Cards and information can be viewed and traded with friends to compare progress
- Two types of ultimate transformation – “Black Ace” and “Red Joker”
Played the demo, seems pretty fun to me.
I have Black Ace and my brother has Red Joker
And I'm Lovin It
I have the leox? it is a good game, i just don't really like the new style of moving... The battlenet works really had a better battling system.
Have the original. Pretty good.
I Have ALL MMSF'S Games But i Like 2 More
Megaman starforce 2 and 3 are somewhat better
All 7 games are really good
If I could rate it I would give 5 stars
i used a friend of mine to try it out.it was awsome.
Tap here to load 9 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...