- Release Date
- 17th Oct 2013
- 14th Nov 2013
Sorry, no My Vet Practice 3D - In the Country review yet.
Sorry, no My Vet Practice 3D - In the Country screenshots yet.
Cubemen 2, Tappingo 2, Nobunaga, forgotten Street Fighter and more
It's time again, North American gamers, for details on the Nintendo Download treats that'll be available this week. We have new titles on both the Wii U and 3DS, while both Virtual Consoles also receive one game each; in addition there are some tempting demos and discounts to...
Picross, Mega Man returns, unpronounceable puzzles, discounts and more
It's just another manic Monday, dear readers, but Europeans can once again take solace in the week's download offerings. This time around we have the continuation of a popular puzzle series, a new puzzle IP, some rather fun 16-bit Mega Man and a scattering of other goodies...
Start your own vet practice in the countryside – in fantastic 3D!
Build beautiful pens and stables for many different kinds of animals. You decide which animals to treat or to go out on house visits and examine the animals on the scene. Really sick animals can be admitted for in- patient care and healed in your animal hospital.
- Exciting pet care and building fun in real 3D!
- Care for animals like deer, lambs, dogs, cats, bunnies, parakeets and horses.
- Enjoy examinations and treatments with fantastic 3D effects: magnifying glass, thermometer, ultrasound scan, syringe, bandage, tweezers and many more.
- Innovative 3D-Photo-Feature: Take real 3D pictures of yourself with the 3DS camera and use them in the game - now you are a veterinarian for real!
- Use the gyroscope controls of your Nintendo 3DS and explore the ride out route with your own horse.
- Visit the stores in the city or explore and upgrade your own vet practice.
- Collect Nintendo Play Coins to change them into in-game currency.