- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 17th Oct 2013
- 7th Nov 2013
Sorry, no My Little Baby 3D review yet.
Sorry, no My Little Baby 3D screenshots yet.
Wii Sports returns, Layton's legacy, Olympics, Batman and much more
The download details for Europe arrived a little later than usual this week, possibly because it's a rather lengthy release list. We have high profile retail games on Wii U and 3DS, along with some interesting download-only options and discounts both permanent and temporary. There's...
Destinies are fulfilled, retail big-hitters arrive and more
It's taken a little longer than normal to receive confirmation, but we finally have the North American download information for the week. This time around the focus is truly on retail downloads, though a much-anticipated download-only title arrives from Capcom. Let's get to it. Wii U...
Didn‘t you always want to care for a sweet little baby? This is your chance!
You start with a description of the parents, as the colour of their skin, hair and eyes will determine the looks of the baby. Finally it is there - your own little darling. The baby smiles at you and you need to work hard to keep it content. To make sure that your baby develops and grows, you have to swaddle it, bathe and feed it, go shopping, cook meals and rock it to sleep. You can teach your baby to speak, to crawl and to walk. But above all you have to give it your love, because only then it will be happy.
- Experience the cute 3D graphic with realistic animations.
- Teach your baby to speak via the microphone.
- Use the Nintendo 3DS gyroscope controls to feed your baby, rock it to sleep and more.
- Use the augmented reality support to take your baby in your hands and play together.
- Enjoy funny minigames like cooking, winding, rocking the cradle, playing in the garden and more.
- Take adorable pictures of you and your little one.