Review Kirby Battle Royale (3DS)
With added cheese
When Nintendo confirmed a 'multiplayer-focused' Kirby title plenty speculated over the approach it would take, but Kirby Battle Royale ultimately delivers a rather predictable spin-off release. What we have, once you get past an initial introduction that suggests a different style entirely, is a minigame collection, one...
About The Game
Kirby is about to enter a tournament against his toughest rival yet…himself!
In local or online battle arenas, up to 4 players can fight until the last Kirby standing wins. There are other modes too, like Ore Express, a mad dash to hoard treasure. Choose an ability and prove you're the one Kirby to rule them all. Not to mention, there's a single-player story mode too!
- As a Kirby with a special ability, up to 4 players can battle together
- Battle via local wireless or regional online play
- In Battle Arena mode, everyone fights until the last Kirby standing wins
- In Ore Express mode, hoard treasure until the fastest Kirby wins
- A single-player story mode offers another way to enjoy the game
To be fairly honest this game's pretty fun, but it has a few flaws, like framerate problems. Other than problems like that it's a fun game to play with friends online or locally.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...