- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 17th Oct 2013, $5.99
- 24th Oct 2013, £7.19
- Moto Racing
Review Snow Moto Racing 3D (3DS eShop)
Zordix's latest 3DS eShop title, Snow Moto Racing 3D, is a would-be fun racer marred by generic presentation, choppy frame rate, and unresponsive controls. The latest in the Moto Racing series – Aqua Moto Racing 3D was previously released – Snow Moto Racing 3D is a smartphone port that doesn't quite make the transition...
About The Game
Snow Moto Racing 3D brings you a winter wonderland, full of action and intense snowmobile riding!
Join in on the fun in a game set in beautiful snow filled mountains, frozen rivers and specially built stadiums while straddling powerful snowmobiles. Do fantastic stunts with a hands on stunt system that will set you in control of what stunt, how long- and where you do them. A single player mode filled with challenging tournaments and a rewarding medal system that takes you from newbie to champion. Challenge your friends and foes in action filled local multiplayer mode with no unlocking required. Compete for honour, winnings, bragging rights and hours of fun.
- Dynamic simulation of snow and ice.
- Enjoy an epic career with 12 championships.
- 36 Courses across beautiful winter landscapes
- Free form stunts setting the player in total control.
- Local Play action with Up To 6 Players
- Generous Download Play Capabilities
- Beat target times and unlock medals
- Excel in 25 achievements
- Collect race bonuses to buy new snowmobile
- StreetPass Records
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...