Half witch, half craft
Older gamers might look at Dress to Play: Cute Witches! and see echoes of the Cotton series, or Magical Chase. Cute witches (lowercase) are certainly no strangers to shoot-'em-ups, and this game aims to combine a simplified (and bullet-free) version of that side-scrolling action with a dress-up element for character...
About The Game
In Dress To Play: Cute Witches! Dress to play and play to dress!
Make a little witch and design her outfit in the dressing room. When you finish, get ready to set off on an adventure as your character flies away on her broomstick to a peaceful world inhabited by fantasy characters. The more you play, the more rewards and gifts you'll receive. You’ll also earn more items of clothing to dress your little witches in!
- 2 games in one: Create and dress up a little witch at your taste. Enjoy playing the adventure with your character.
- 50 challenges which will provide more than 50 new pieces to dress your characters.
- Thousands of combinations to create thousands of different little witches.
- An adventure full of cute creatures.
- A colorful and beautiful universe to enjoy with the 3D effect.