Forums

Topic: What's your top 10 VC requests?

Posts 121 to 140 of 158

Rumorlife

Also Sonic R. I would really like to feel the sunshine without having to plug in the gamecube and put the comp disk in

Rumorlife

nuts

Bass_X0 wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

icedude545 wrote:

2. Mario 64 ds
3. Metroid zero mission
4. Animal Crossing Wild World
5. Elite Beat Agents
8. Mario and luigi bowers inside story
9. Pokemon white

Try again. There's no point in listing games that we know will never come to the Virtual Console, otherwise I would be listing PlayStation 4 and XBOX One retail games.

Why would Mario 64DS, MKDS or Bowsers Inside Story not come? Their predecessors are in there.

Oops. Sorry. The games I quoted from your list are the only ones that could come to the Virtual Console while the ones I didn't quote are games that really won't come, but I didn't state that in my post. But yeah, we won't be getting Gamecube Luigi's Mansion or any Banjo-Kazooie game.

Heyy The whole point of requesting is asking for something you wouldent get

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

Rumorlife

Bass_X0 wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

icedude545 wrote:

2. Mario 64 ds
3. Metroid zero mission
5. Elite Beat Agents
9. Pokemon white

Try again. There's no point in listing games that we know will never come to the Virtual Console, otherwise I would be listing PlayStation 4 and XBOX One retail games.

Why would Mario 64DS, MKDS or Bowsers Inside Story not come? Their predecessors are in there.

Oops. Sorry. The games I quoted from your list are the only ones that could come to the Virtual Console while the ones I didn't quote are games that really won't come, but I didn't state that in my post. But yeah, we won't be getting Gamecube Luigi's Mansion or any Banjo-Kazooie game.

My post was directed at @icedude545 lol But I also don't see why we wouldn't get Luigi's Mansion GCN. Unless you mean on the WiiU specifically then I feel like I agree that the chances are really low at this point. But I can see if the NX has virtual console (or whatever the WiiU successor is) they'll probably do GameCube by then. Why would they forget? D:

Rumorlife

Bass_X0

We're not currently getting any Gamecube games and that is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

las_cadenas

Dankykong wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

icedude545 wrote:

2. Mario 64 ds
3. Metroid zero mission
5. Elite Beat Agents
9. Pokemon white

My post was directed at @icedude545 lol But I also don't see why we wouldn't get Luigi's Mansion GCN. Unless you mean on the WiiU specifically then I feel like I agree that the chances are really low at this point. But I can see if the NX has virtual console (or whatever the WiiU successor is) they'll probably do GameCube by then. Why would they forget? D:

Maybe they will grace us with a few. They have added every other console to the virtual console now except Gamecube. Maybe we will get like 4 or 5 and then they'll quit it on us

las_cadenas

nuts

I don't even think the nx is coming out early 2017!
And isn't the whole point of requesting is requesting something you wouldent get?

nuts

DJPort2008

My WiiU VC wishes in no particular order:

Star Fox 64
Star Fox (SNES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time
UN Squadron
Space Megaforce
Rock N' Roll Racing
Hyperzone
Strike Gunner
Carrier Airwing

Do you think any of these have a chance at getting released?

Edited on by DJPort2008

DJPort2008

nuts

List 2

Super Smash Bros Brawl that works with your Gc Adapter
Super Smash Bros that works with your Gc Adapter
Majora's Mask Gotta upgrade that now

nuts

tysonfury

1. Secret of Mana - SNES
2. Final Fantasy III - SNES
3. Chrono Trigger - SNES
4. Secret of Evermore - SNES
5. StarFox - SNES
6. Maniac Mansion - NES
7. TMNT - NES
8. Pilotwings 64 - N64

(....and we can dream can't we?)
9. Resident Evil Zero - Gamecube
10. Secret of Mana 2 - SNES

tysonfury

tysonfury

Oh shit, I forgot

Goldeneye - N64
Perfect Dark - N64

where's my head at?

tysonfury

Bass_X0

No. Not when the dream will never become reality. Or at least not in a really long time that its not worth thinking about right now. Gamecube games may well one day happen but not any time soon. But the likes of Seiken Densetsu 3 won't ever be translated.

Can you try to restrict yourself to games you know are possible to be released without any translation or licensing issues?

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Tyranexx

Some of my list is probably a stretch, but... (listed in no particular order)

Chrono Trigger
Mother 3
Metroid: Zero Mission
Perfect Dark
Pokemon R/S/E
Banjo-Kazooie
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Sonic Advance
Paperboy 64
The rest of the MMBN Games (I can actually see this happening eventually)

I'm aware that both Banjo and Conker are accessible through the Rare Replay collection, but I'm not buying an XBONE just to have access to those games.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

DJPort2008

Bass_X0 wrote:

No. Not when the dream will never become reality. Or at least not in a really long time that its not worth thinking about right now. Gamecube games may well one day happen but not any time soon. But the likes of Seiken Densetsu 3 won't ever be translated.

Can you try to restrict yourself to games you know are possible to be released without any translation or licensing issues?

Think any of the games I listed in my recent list are possible?

DJPort2008

nuts

If Banjo-Kazooie gets in super smash bros It would be pretty great to have their games for Virtual Console

nuts

Bass_X0

Apparently there's no need for this thread anymore. Just make a new thead for each and every individual game you can think of that you want. Morpheel is okay with it.

GoldenGamer88

Both Pokémon Stadium games. Now that would be something!

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Bass_X0

In no order... and no dumb requests that we already know won't come due to licensing, hardware or language issues.

SNES Super Mario All*Stars
SNES Secret of Mana
SNES Secret of Evermore
SNES Illusion of Time
SNES Final Fantasy III
GBA Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green
GBA Final Fantasy V
DS Final Fantasy III
DS Final Fantasy IV
DS Diddy Kong Racing

Edited on by Bass_X0

Bass_X0

Can this thread be stickied so that other people won't feel the need to keep making new wish list threads like this?

Smash_kirby

I would like to see Pokémon stadium and Stadium 2 on the WiiU with support for using your Pokémon R/B/Y 3DS VC Pokémon in it.

Smash_kirby

Bass_X0

@Smash_kirby: They can't get the Memory Pak to work. They sure wouldn't be able to get the GB Pak to work.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.