Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,647

Sneaker13

I'm online now, sorry I was late. I still see only question marks btw.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Sneaker13

Ah now I see you Twilight Crow (Dito), too bad you can't leave message that you're online.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

Mange

@Twilight Crow
It was really nice fun races.

Sneaker13.. I add your FC and go worldwide.

Mange

Twilight_Crow

@Sneaker13
Now I can see your me too, sorry you didn't make it, I had some stuff to do and couldn't stay online for much, also I can't check this site and play at the same time (wired internet, one wired), but I'll have time next sunday.

@Mange
Yes, it was
You're still online eh? lucky you , I could only play till 4:30.
Maybe next time we are few, we all should go worldwide instead.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

JoeDiddley

I have found it a shame not to race the last few sundays. Should be available this weekend before going to Beirut on monday.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Mange

I wont be there for two Sundays.

Mange

Machu

Count me in this Sunday, and the worldwide race sounds like a great idea Twilight Crow, if we struggle for numbers. Cya then.

Rawr!

Mange

Machu, wanna race this evening? 22:00 (GMT) should be ok with me. If so... see you worldwide.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

22:00 GMT? Roger that!

Rawr!

Mange

Crap, my girlfriend just invited people over... they may not leave in time:-) I´ll be there if I can. I also have added your Wii console code.

Anybody else that have our FC:s, you are more than welcome to join us.

Mange

Machu

I'm so glad I'm a free man again

If I don't see ya tonight, I'll msg ur Wii n go from there.

Rawr!

Machu

Aha! I have a witness this time, Mange there were blue shells everywhere what the...

Cheatin' b.... bad people! Shame, I was enjoyin' that too. Race again soon yeah!

Rawr!

Machu

Good shot with that bomb Mange grr, came out of nowhere ha! No Wii-Speak p's me off, but fun nonetheless.

Rawr!

Mange

I noticed I felt sorry for him though. Spreading those blue shells all around and didn´t win anyway. I´m usually out of the room as soon as those jerks show up, waited one race this time to see how you did.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Machu

And cos you love the blue shells of course.

Nah I quitted the moment I figured it out, it was crazy, blue explosions going off all over the place. But the 1v1 was fun, old school style, typical we drew huh.

Rawr!

Twilight_Crow

Hi everybody, again I'm trying to revive this weekly activity.
Is anyone up for a MKWii race this weekend?
Maybe on saturday, or sunday?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Twilight_Crow

@Mange
Shame you can't the next two weekends, but at least you had some fun in the week , I wish I hadn't been busy the last few days.

@Machu, @JoeDiddly
I hope you can race this weekend.
Why don't you pick a schedule this time?

Machu

Yo Twilight. Yeah it used to be Sunday 9pm GMT, or 3/4/5 for you guys. But then Conduit came out and it got forgotten. I'm in this weekend just tell me when.

Rawr!

Sneaker13

I have to work all saturday. But I'm up for a game on sunday afternoon (for me). But the time difference makes it difficult.

Friendcodes:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.