Forums

Topic: The Weekly Mario Kart Wii Race Party topic!

Posts 21 to 40 of 1,721

zane

what up josh? you left...

Old Nintendofan from up north...

greyelephant

Count me in. You say 7 Central time? That would be 8 here. I'll see you guys then.

Mario Kart code, 4854 6869 0410 "Tim"
Animal Crossings City Folk Code:1119-1011-8429 , Name: Emily, Town: Peachy

Chrono_Cross

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Cool! We now have 4 people,anybody else wants to join?

Make that 5 SuperSonic!
Well I mean if you dont mind?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

zane

TIMMY!

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Knux

Crono wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Cool! We now have 4 people,anybody else wants to join?

Make that 5 SuperSonic!
Well I mean if you dont mind?

Of course not,and it's actually 6 people now!

Knux

Chrono_Cross

Alrighty! and its at 7 pm central.
Am I correct?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Knux

Crono wrote:

Alrighty! and its at 7 pm central.
Am I correct?

Yes,you are.

Knux

Twilight_Crow

Hi, I've read about these MK partys, are they gonna be weekly now?, I'd like to join in , if you don't mind.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
...

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

irken004

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Hi, I've read about these MK partys, are they gonna be weekly now?, I'd like to join in , if you don't mind.

sure, why not? i'll add ur code, add mine plz!

y2josh

zane wrote:

what up josh? you left...

Family stuff, as soon as I added you all my grandma called. But my douche bag friends just let me know we're going to the 7 o'clock movie instead of 10 so I'm sorry to drop out. I'll make no plans for next sunday if that is when you are going to do it every week.

y2josh

Twilight_Crow

@Irken004
Thanks , I'm on my way, I can't use my computer's internet and my Wii's at the same time .
I'm also adding you SuperSonic 1990, to join the party at 7.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
...

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Knux

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Irken004
Thanks , I'm on my way, I can't use my computer's internet and my Wii's at the same time .
I'm also adding you SuperSonic 1990, to join the party at 7.

I am adding you right now,Twilight Crow.

Knux

irken004

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Irken004
Thanks , I'm on my way, I can't use my computer's internet and my Wii's at the same time .
I'm also adding you SuperSonic 1990, to join the party at 7.

yea i won't b able to play right now but i should be able to at 7 like SuperSonic1990 said

Knux

Jerichoholic+Josh wrote:

zane wrote:

what up josh? you left...

Family stuff, as soon as I added you all my grandma called. But my douche bag friends just let me know we're going to the 7 o'clock movie instead of 10 so I'm sorry to drop out. I'll make no plans for next sunday if that is when you are going to do it every week.

Sorry to hear that Josh. I understand,we will try sometime next week,although it might be a weekday or the weekend when the next race takes place.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Crazed

Say, would it be possible for me to join? My code is 0259-0687-4709 if anyone is interested.
WAIT, CANCEL! I just remembered my brother is doing odd things to the wi-fi available, so I can't play on-line. Shoot.
Edit 1: I'm not exactly sure how to put it into technical terms, but I now have no wi-fi available to me, so I can't go online until everything is fixed. I had this problem before, and it took FOREVER to get it fixed last time, so, long story short, I can't do anything until its fixed. Double shoot.

Edited on by Crazed

Currently playing: Wii Sports Resort, A Boy and his Blob, New Super Mario Bros
Currently waiting for: Fragile, Tatsunuko vs. Capcom
Just beaten: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

irken004

Crazed wrote:

Say, would it be possible for me to join? My code is 0259-0687-4709 if anyone is interested.
WAIT, CANCEL! I just remembered my brother is doing odd things to the wi-fi available, so I can't play on-line. Shoot.

well if u can get it working u can join us nxt week sometime

i'll add ur code anyway, add mine plz

Twilight_Crow

Thanks SuperSonic 1990.
Done, I added you both. (I'm on my wii now)

Irken004
OK!

See you all at 7:00!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
...

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

zane

1900 means 0200 here so sorry i thought we were about to hit the internetz soon I've added a lot of you, so se yaa!

Old Nintendofan from up north...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.