Forums

Topic: New Internet Channel

Posts 141 to 147 of 147

ProfDocMF

ProfDocMF wrote:

A few things that have crossed my mind:

1. Weather you get an NES game or points, why throw a fit about it. Be happy you are getting something at all....

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

weather?

Can we have list of sites and things that can and still can not do?

Yes weather, not an in weather like rain, but weather as in a choices. Example: Decide weather this is better or that is better? I wish I had the can do and can't do information for you. My suggestion is to read through the topics. There is a some information there. Sorry you have to do your own homework.

Edited on by ProfDocMF

ProfDocMF

Sean_Aaron

It would be better if flash wasn't an industry standard. Nintendo's problem is that if they put the latest rev in they'd have to pay Adobe a raft of money (at least that's my understanding) and there's just no way they're going to do that.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

retired_account

ProfDocMF wrote:

ProfDocMF wrote:

A few things that have crossed my mind:

1. Weather you get an NES game or points, why throw a fit about it. Be happy you are getting something at all....

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

weather?

Can we have list of sites and things that can and still can not do?

Yes weather, not an in weather like rain, but weather as in a choices. Example: Decide weather this is better or that is better? I wish I had the can do and can't do information for you. My suggestion is to read through the topics. There is a some information there. Sorry you have to do your own homework.

Try "whether".

retired_account

ProfDocMF

pixelman wrote:

Try "whether".

Ah, I never was good with the tricky words like that. Kind of explains why I couldn't find the definition to explain. Thx.

ProfDocMF

Rensch

What! A new internet channel? I'm going to download it quickly.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Bass_X0

It annoys me greatly how often I get logged out while using the Internet Channel. If I go to another website and then come back, chances are I have to sign in again.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Magi

I wonder if it's because the Wii doesn't store cookies or have much of an internet cache. Storage space is pretty small so I would imagine that a lot of things wouldn't be stored on internal memory (like web browsers on computers). Once your "cookie" is out of the RAM then you'd probably have to re-login.

Just a theory

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.