Fossil Fighters™ Aug. 10, 2009
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box™ Aug. 24, 2009
Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Fall 2009
Glory of Heracles™ 2010
Picross 3D™ TBD

Pretty nice additions.

Teppo_Holmqvist

RockMan9

I love mario but that didnt get my hopes up. Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid were the only good ones.

James (as usual!)

Edited on by James

I Dont wanna rub anything the wrong way

theblackdragon

omg, I slept through it! Damn you, Nintendo, having your conference so early in the day! DDDDD:

here's hoping G4TV.com isn't swamped yet.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

at least you have enough free time to watch them...i gotta wait til Thursday. Damn Master's program....

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Rapadash6

Nintendo redeemed as far as I'm concerned. To announce not one but TWO Mario platform games, unheard of and both look promising. They could've ended the conference right after the Galaxy 2 trailer if they wanted but then to give us a look at a new Metroid game, completely out of nowhere, well that was just awesome. Nintendo, we love you again.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

theblackdragon

Rapadash6 wrote:

Nintendo redeemed as far as I'm concerned. To announce not one but TWO Mario platform games, unheard of and both look promising. They could've ended the conference right after the Galaxy 2 trailer if they wanted but then to give us a look at a new Metroid game, completely out of nowhere, well that was just awesome. Nintendo, we love you again.

this, and Flipnote Studio/Moving Memo is coming this summer! w00t!

i figured we'd get another NSMB game, but i didn't think they'd put it on the Wii. It looks like fun with four-player action like that. i wonder if we'll be able to play with friends via wi-fi?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

According to an interview with Reggie, Miyamoto is at E3. He was not in the presentation because they needed time to show all their games, but he will be doing some sort of "round table" later this week. There are hints that a new game, possibly Pikmen 3, could be shown during this time. It's not unreasonable. Remember Brawl was introduced at the very tail end of E3 long after anything else had been revealed, and this will be with Miyamoto, who certainly wants to make a splash himself.

I'm not sure when this round table takes place though. Anyone care to shed more light on this? I wonder who else is in the round table.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Kizzi

Maybe Miyamoto will announce a new Zelda!!!!!!!!

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

SpentAllMyTokens

weirdadam wrote:

According to an interview with Reggie, Miyamoto is at E3. He was not in the presentation because they needed time to show all their games, but he will be doing some sort of "round table" later this week. There are hints that a new game, possibly Pikmen 3, could be shown during this time. It's not unreasonable. Remember Brawl was introduced at the very tail end of E3 long after anything else had been revealed, and this will be with Miyamoto, who certainly wants to make a splash himself.

I'm not sure when this round table takes place though. Anyone care to shed more light on this? I wonder who else is in the round table.

Wish they had replaced Iwata's million year long talk about market share and his pulse sensor (...zzz), then they would have had plenty of time for Miyamoto and the games. I honestly don't know why you guys are always inviting Iwata over.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

ItsFuzzyPickles

weirdadam wrote:

Maybe Masahiro Sakurai with announcement of Super Smash Bros. DSi and the creators of Pokemon. Wait, E3 still isn't over for Nintendo?

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Adam

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

weirdadam wrote:

Maybe Masahiro Sakurai with announcement of Super Smash Bros. DSi and the creators of Pokemon. Wait, E3 still isn't over for Nintendo?

I admire your optimism, but they are already in the Q&A wrap-up of the event, and nope. It was just Miyamoto with no new games, only vague hints of Zelda Wii and more details on already announced games.

Come on, friends,

ND799

Sony's Mod Nation Racing looks freakin incredible. I can't wait to get that.

Tekken 6, FF13, GoW3 and Mod Nation Racing all are going to get the dust off my PS3 lol

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii

Adam

Yea, Sony's presentation wasn't that bad. Mod Nation and MAG looked awesome. Last Guardian of course looked beautiful, though the lack of a release date is unfortunate. The conspicuous absence of Fat Princess -- aside from a brief blip in a PSP montage -- was the most disappointing part. That game needs to come out.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Atlantis1982

weirdadam wrote:

Yea, Sony's presentation wasn't that bad. Mod Nation and MAG looked awesome. Last Guardian of course looked beautiful, though the lack of a release date is unfortunate. The conspicuous absence of Fat Princess -- aside from a brief blip in a PSP montage -- was the most disappointing part. That game needs to come out.

MAG was boring as all hell; I was like, "LET IT END PLEASE!" >.<
Mod Nation on the other hand was really interesting, but I don't have a PS3. Oh well, my lost.

Atlantis1982

Adam

Well, you're right, MAG was boring to watch, but it's an intriguing concept if only from a technical standpoint.

Come on, friends,

SteveW

A new 2D Mario on Wii? That's a dream come true! Nintendo ruled E3!

SteveW

TwilightV

Stupid cable company shutting off internet right before the big day (got to see it thanks to local library). I actually cried when I first saw Galaxy 2.

Also: I've had enough of these annoying "Nintendo has finally redeemed themselves" comments. Last year was bad for E3 in general, not for Nintendo. They're not obligated to cater to their customers every whim.

TwilightV

Atlantis1982

weirdadam wrote:

Well, you're right, MAG was boring to watch, but it's an intriguing concept if only from a technical standpoint.

I take it your not familiar with Massive Multiplayer Online games, do you? This is just a glorification of it that they took from the almost forgotten Huxley.

TwilightV wrote:

Also: I've had enough of these annoying "Nintendo has finally redeemed themselves" comments. Last year was bad for E3 in general, not for Nintendo. They're not obligated to cater to their "hardcore" customers every whim.

Corrected

Edited on by Atlantis1982

Atlantis1982

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.