Forums

Topic: E3 2009:The Official Topic

Posts 121 to 140 of 188

wanderlustwarrior

Come on Nintendo. you're Boring me.

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Knux

Wii Fit Plus announced,who cares?

Knux

Deadlax

the whole presentation is boring as hell. Wii Sports Island looks awesome and the super mario bros. for Wii will be alright, but everything else is kind of weak.

Deadlax

Knux

Confirmed:Mario & Luig RPG 3 is now called Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story [LOL]! it will be released this fall!!
Golden Sun DS announced!

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

Wow, am I really missing nothing at all?

Come on, Ninty! At least Microsoft had a gimmick!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Knux

Come on Nintendo show me the games,and stop talking about sales!!

Knux

Knux

Mario VS Donkey Kong 3:Minis March Again on DsiWare announced! It comes out June 8! They also talk about the new WairoWare game. How many Mario game are they going to announce today!?

Knux

Deadlax

I hate to say it but Nintendo is really beginning to lose its touch with reality. They are blowing their oppurtunity to push themselves ahead of Sony and Microsoft as the front runner but instead they push the dsi, some james paterson mystery game and other crappy dsi games. Where is the next new innovative game? I will cry if Super Mario Bros. Wii is the headliner. Stop focusing on the Dsi and make some Wii games dammit or at least announce some worthwhile VC games.

Deadlax

Nintendo64Dude

Re: Deadlax
And don't forget to announce Super Smash Bros.' North American Virtual Console Release Date too.

Nintendo64Dude

jhuhn

Flip Notes Studio (The Free Moving Notepad) will come to DSiWare this summer, and DSi will soon give you the ability to have your photos on the DSi uploaded to Facebook to share with your friends.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Don

Watching it right now live. So far it hasn't lived up to my expectations at all.

Don

Knux

Wii Vitality Sensor announced,what the!?

Knux

Clint_Eastwood

Super Mario Galaxy 2! Hell yeah!!!!!!

Clint_Eastwood

Knux

Super Mario Galaxy 2 announced,Yoshi is in the game,WOOT!!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

asdjakl;dfj ;gj alsdfjg;ldfkgjklajf;lsdakfjasdfm

That's a...hell of a nice bonus there, Nintendo. Wow. SMG2...I'm officially satisfied.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Deadlax

Thank god for the announcement of Super Mario Galaxy 2

Deadlax

Deadlax

nice new metroid

Deadlax

hobbes

New Metroid =D

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.