Forums

Topic: The Wonderful 101 - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 360

Kewlan

It's perfect for me on Easy Mode. Normal was too tough... because I didn't see the enemy attacks as easy. Very Easy was indeed very easy, and too easy.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MrGawain

I've actually found that you can start drawing a unite on the gamepad, and then continue it using the R stick. This makes getting 100 bomb, claw, gun or whip really easy.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

MikeLove

PhoenixUltra wrote:

how hard is the game on the lower difficulties, easy and very easy, i heard the game is kinda tough.

It's not just hard enemy wise, but puzzle and control wise as well. You are left to figure out how to solve puzzles on your own without any instructions, so if you aren't used to that type of game you will likely get frustrated.

MikeLove

arrmixer

ActionMan wrote:

PhoenixUltra wrote:

how hard is the game on the lower difficulties, easy and very easy, i heard the game is kinda tough.

It's not just hard enemy wise, but puzzle and control wise as well. You are left to figure out how to solve puzzles on your own without any instructions, so if you aren't used to that type of game you will likely get frustrated.

Correct .. There is mii verse however

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

luisesteban

Every boss battle is greater than the previos one.

luisesteban

luke17

Just started the game today....I wish they dialed down the "cheese-factor" a bit in the cut scenes. It's a bit over the top.

Edited on by luke17

luke17

luisesteban

Agree with the mixer...but the other thing don't....I laught a lot with the intro of the second boss.

luisesteban

Kewlan

No offense, but I thought it was kind of obvious what it did.
A certain amount of every fruit gives you an item, depending on how many of each fruit you use. I think all items are useless except the last one, Nelsons Credit-card or whatever it's called, since it gives you a free purchase for anything in the shop. Then you can use the card for the most expensive purchases and your "cogs" for the cheaper ones!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Kewlan

I finished the game a while ago, and what I want to say is...
Platinum Games sure seems to be obsessed with Platinum ._.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Happy_Mask

I just beat it, such a delightful little game. I just wish you could use certain builds outside of the single chapters they're in. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

luke17

Any advice as to how to spend my points in the Wonderful Mart as I progress through the game? There are so many different things to choose from I would hate to blow 500,000 on something that I end up not using very much.

Edited on by luke17

luke17

Kewlan

I feel like this game kind of rushed to the end. There's so much else that could have been put into the story, for an extra 10 missions, but I guess that's for a sequel..?

luke17 wrote:

Any advice as to how to spend my points in the Wonderful Mart as I progress through the game? There are so many different things to choose from I would hate to blow 500,000 on something that I end up not using very much.

Just buy what you think is useful. I bought the Charge Custom Block, Double Recharge Block, HP to Battery + The other way around, Speed Liner, and most of the Unite Morphs.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

nathanjones007

This game is super underrated!! Its a pity it has only sold 50k( physical) worldwide. I think what messed up this game the most was the release date was 2 days before GTA V. Since this is a new franchise it will sell great overtime. Perhaps christmas it was move some more copies

nathanjones007

Happy_Mask

Why aren't we still talking about this? ;________; I'm on my second run now, on Normal. Also, some of the achievements genuinely made me lol.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MikeLove

I'm loving this game so far, and it has drawn my attention away from GTA 5 the past few days.

The level and enemy design blows me away!

MikeLove

luisesteban

This game brings a lot of quality, enterteiment and challenges.

luisesteban

Red_XIII

I loved this game, occasional questionable material and ruddy armored turtle things aside...
Still reeling at how amazing the end was...

Red_XIII

Zach777

This game is incredibly fun... Controls take a while to learn and enemies are tricky but repetition is the key.

Edited on by Zach777

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Timkey

Best game I played this year (played GTA V already, but not TLOU) and have great fun. I beat the game on 101% hard and try on very easy to get on all operations platinum trophy for the bottle cap. I wish for Bayonetta 2 that you can convert your items somehow to rings, because I can never use them... don´t want to have a lower result =(.

Anyone have problems with the game?

Edited on by Timkey

Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/IamaTimbo
Team! Unite Up!

Nintendo Network ID: IamaTimbo

kkslider5552000

I just realized that this game is a confirmation that this console is truly the sequel console to the Wii.

Think about it, the sales are gonna pick up because of Mario and casual games during the holidays (YMMV by how much) and we have this 3rd party developed game here that is completely bombing for daring to be an interesting, fun video game on a Nintendo console that isn't a sequel. It is completely fitting. And unfortunate.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.