Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 311

Happy_Mask

Aww, I beat the Final Boss. Now it's over. Mr. Itoi's classic has earned a spot in my top 5 I think.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

Happy_Mask wrote:

Aww, I beat the Final Boss. Now it's over. Mr. Itoi's classic has earned a spot in my top 5 I think.

What games rank among that?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ogo79

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

there are people that lie to themselves and say chrono trigger

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Electricmastro

ogo79 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

there are people that lie to themselves and say chrono trigger

I know that SupraDarky's favorite game of all time is Chrono Trigger and his second favorite is Earthbound.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Joeynator3000

Despite me playing this game countless times, this may be the first time I have ever gotten all of Poo's equipment. (also first time seeing PSI Fire/Thunder Omega being used. xD)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Happy_Mask

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Well there's Majora's Mask in 1 obviously, then Xenoblade as my fourth, and the other two I'd likely receive absurd amounts of hate for liking more than Earthbound. ;_____________________;
PunchOut!! Wii and Luigi's Mansion...

retropunky

@Erica_Hartmann

Congrats on the equipment! I'm going to try and go for the Sword of Kings, I'm just not at that area yet. Btw... are you the same one on Unity? O.o

Earthbound is defininetly in my top five, although I don't know the order I would rank them. I'll need to think about that. It would be nice to know what the other games are that rank above Earthbound, just out of curiosity and nothing more.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Joeynator3000

PKpunky wrote:

@Erica_Hartmann

Congrats on the equipment! I'm going to try and go for the Sword of Kings, I'm just not at that area yet. Btw... are you the same one on Unity? O.o

Earthbound is defininetly in my top five, although I don't know the order I would rank them. I'll need to think about that. It would be nice to know what the other games are that rank above Earthbound, just out of curiosity and nothing more.

I go to Unity, yeah...I changed my name to a different anime character though.
EDIT: Best...staff...credits....music....ever. lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Happy_Mask

I loved the first Winters segment of the game.
Untitled

Electricmastro

EARTH BOUND
Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Happy_Mask

@Electricmastro It was all translated and everything, they just didn't think it would sell due to the SNES, and it was canned. I still think it could come to VC though, if Earthbound takes in enough new fans. :3

Electricmastro

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Electricmastro It was all translated and everything, they just didn't think it would sell due to the SNES, and it was canned. I still think it could come to VC though, if Earthbound takes in enough new fans. :3

Hmm... where did you hear about that? HVGN? ClanoftheGrayWolf? Balrogmaster? Well, whatever. Anyway, i'm pretty sure there's a possibility that Nintendo owns a Mother 1 copy of the Phil Sandhop traslation, since there are multiple copies.

Happy_Mask

@ElectricMastro I just read about it on the Mother Wiki, that's also where I learned about Earthbound 64 (Now known as Mother 3). :3

DELETE_ACCOUNT

I hope they all come to VC. Earthbound is a great game.

DELETE_ACCOUNT

Happy_Mask

@Samurairu Mother 3 doesn't have an official translation, so it is much less likely that will leave Japan.

Electricmastro

Ok, personally, I hope that Nintendo NEVER hears that this person said this.

Untitled

Electricmastro

Tasuki wrote:

And CoD isn't overrated??

I like how Nick says that an uncommon game which can be quite expensive is overrated, but a series that has widely been available for the last 10 years isn't.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.