Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,061 to 27,080 of 27,917

yokokazuo

"I don't know who to choose as the ballot winner so I left the invitation hanging here."
(Shirt says "Sakurai")

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Gridatttack

What if, only Cloud and Midgar stage get released tomorrow and we have to wait to the half of 2016 to get the other characters? :v

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

TeeJay

I just thought of something. Do Ivysaur or Squirtle appear in the Kalos Elite Four stage? I don't remember.

If one or both of them do, could the update to the stage be to remove them because, maybe, one or both of them (probably one) might be returning as a veteran fighter?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

Everything that's in the update:

CHARACTERS:
Cloud

STAGES:
Midgar
(Kalos Pokemon League stage has been updated, in what way we don't know)

MUSIC:
The battle theme from FF7 (Midgar)
The boss battle theme from FF7 (Midgar)
...that's it.

Mii COSTUMES:
Chocobo hat
Geno hat

That seems to be it so far.

@TeeJay They aren't on the stage.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

@CapeSmash: Dang. Thought I was on to something.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

The update is incomplete?

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

UGXwolf

@Gridatttack: I don't think Cloud is releasing solo. There's more coming with him the way they're hyping this up, but I'll be fine with any reasonable release schedule.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Cloud's alts and colors: http://imgur.com/a/QMURr

SPOILERS: they look like trash. lol

EDIT: My problem is that the colors aren't distinctive enough. I'm not really a fan of the lighty tinted colors. On another note, why are people saying these colors are better than Sonic's? In fact, what's wrong with Sonic's to begin with? At least the color of his "fur" look pretty distinguishable from his default look. Yeah, it's tinted, but they gave his shoes distinctive vibrant colors, and different bracelets for each alt. So it sticks out more. Pac-Man on the other hand...

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Eel

They could've gone with so many interesting colors...

At least AC Cloud comes in two flavors...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I definitely don't think this is all we're getting today, I mean what's the point in even having the Direct today if it is everything. It could've been put into 2016 normal Directs instead if the case. Still going with my pre-E3 Direct quantity of content guess.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

I didn't comment on this yesterday but I found it funny how many apparent leakers there were yesterday.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Undead_terror

It would of been nice for some DLC alt colors, probably would of worked best with Cloud's alt : P butt at least it's not like Mac with two hoodie colors only.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Randomname19

CapeSmash wrote:

No black hairs?I wanted to buy a Cloud amiibo and call it Zack.
The other AC costume with the red ribbon makes up for it tought

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

DreamyViridi

I'm actually OK with Cloud's colour alts except for the last two, which look a bit too samey as the default to me. I bet some people were hoping for a crossdressing alt. I still kinda hope for some DLC alts for existing characters myself...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

If there aren't anymore characters in the file then that could mean that they aren't done yet or just won't release right after direct. After all it hasn't been more than two months since the ballot so it may take a while... The characters could be announced during the direct just not done with development yet.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

@NintyMan: You really think DLC will last that long? I've set expectations that either today or sometime in February/March before NX is announced will be the last DLC release.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smash_kirby

@NintyMan: I think he could've worked on a few characters in parallel that the team thought people might want in smash.

Smash_kirby

JunkosBoobies

CapeSmash wrote:

SPOILERS: they look like trash. lol

EDIT: My problem is that the colors aren't distinctive enough. I'm not really a fan of the lighty tinted colors. On another note, why are people saying these colors are better than Sonic's? In fact, what's wrong with Sonic's to begin with? At least the color of his "fur" look pretty distinguishable from his default look. Yeah, it's tinted, but they gave his shoes distinctive vibrant colors, and different bracelets for each alt. So it sticks out more. Pac-Man on the other hand...

Advent Children/Default it is, then.

The only alt that appeals to me otherwise is the red classic Cloud.

Kinda was hoping the alts would look better, but oh well.

Gonna use this Smash bingo for the direct. I'll go back afterwards and mark what was right and what was wrong.
Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MegaMari0

Reggie should be the free space.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic