Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,501 to 23,520 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Oh, yeah, and here's the Inklings smashified.
Untitled
Untitled

Damn those Mii Gunner outfits...I want this!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DreamyViridi

Whoops! That spare Mewtwo Wii U code I have expires today. Don't want it to go to waste so I'll just post it here if no-one minds. A07W6PSB0EATQCBN - This is a UK code.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Nothing Smash related in the Direct other than amiibo release dates, though I am curious if any amiibo can be used in Yarn
Yoshi. I wonder what a Ness Yoshi would look like.

They can.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

Okay, so they're saving Smash news for E3. Thats cool! I'm excited. Smash news will be a global thing anyway, not on a Japan only Direct.

But we got:

-more Fire Emblem goodness
-Monster Hunter X!
-3ds Famicom Remix finally!
-new Dr. Mario (the bf was most excited about that)
-new Chibi-Robo and Chibi-Robo amiibo!

I'm guessing E3 will be the huge stuff, like Smash surprises, possible MK8 surprises, Star Fox, Zelda U, Devils Third, possible Splatoon DLC (its too early for paid, but maybe dojo stuff), and western localization news.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

I feel like too many costumes are gunner only. K K Slider didn't have to be a gunner costume...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo6400

TeeJay wrote:

I feel like too many costumes are gunner only. K K Slider didn't have to be a gunner costume...

Agreed, I believe he would've been better suited as a mii swordfighter. Plus then you could pretend that you are El Kabong.
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/quickdraw_2.jpg

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tsuchinoko

Just want to put it out there, the k.k. costume is a free costume for a limited promotion only. I don't think it will be for normal sale. Its available for a few weeks only at 7-11

Well, now that I think about it, the limited 7-11 Monster Hunter was available later, but all of that DLC was always free...

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Hmm, maybe in Japan 7-11 its just available for free, and early. It just popped up on the international Smash sites.

Zerodactyl

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Hmm, maybe in Japan 7-11 its just available for free, and early. It just popped up on the international Smash sites.

In Japan, the costume will be distributed via 7-Eleven between June 19 and July 11. It's not been announced when it will be coming to the West, yet.

Edited on by Zerodactyl

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Zerodactyl wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It's coming to Japan on 7th July and the promotion ends on 11th. It's not been announced when it will be coming to the West, yet.

June 19-july 11

Zerodactyl

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It's coming to Japan on 7th July and the promotion ends on 11th. It's not been announced when it will be coming to the West, yet.

June 19-july 11

Woops, got my numbers muddled up.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Zerodactyl wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Zerodactyl wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

June 19-july 11

Woops, got my numbers muddled up.

Its cool. Happens to everyone.

So yeah, I'm going to get it. I'm sure it will be available to everyone eventually, but they might charge. I'm making sure I get it for free.

Its good individual costumes are for cheap. And that K.K. and the Inkling costumes are available to everyone eventually. I hate limited time DLC that stays exclusive and is never for public release.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Rexcalibr

I think I finally unlocked all the CDs but I'm not sure because it wasn't an achievement if I did. I finally finished the Classic mode on level 9 intensity with Roy and I also did level 8 intensity with Ike and Link. It was pretty tough and I had to use the custom equipment that gave me a lot of strength. A fun challenge but could get really frustrating when I got so close.

I really wish there was a ranking system or something online to give it some more meat or a reason to play. Lobbies or something. The game is still fun but it can get a little stale from time to time.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

KO-Cub

Rexcalibr wrote:

I think I finally unlocked all the CDs but I'm not sure because it wasn't an achievement if I did.

Normally their's a Milestone telling you have done so.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Grumblevolcano

Rexcalibr wrote:

I think I finally unlocked all the CDs but I'm not sure because it wasn't an achievement if I did. I finally finished the Classic mode on level 9 intensity with Roy and I also did level 8 intensity with Ike and Link. It was pretty tough and I had to use the custom equipment that gave me a lot of strength. A fun challenge but could get really frustrating when I got so close.

I really wish there was a ranking system or something online to give it some more meat or a reason to play. Lobbies or something. The game is still fun but it can get a little stale from time to time.

There's 437 songs (you can view the number in sound test). Also there is a challenge for collecting all the CDs which means you've missed some.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Megas75

Anyone else hoping that they release an adventure mode of some sorts in the future? Because I can't stand Smash Tour

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

NintendoFan64

Megas75 wrote:

Anyone else hoping that they release an adventure mode of some sorts in the future? Because I can't stand Smash Tour

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Rexcalibr

Megas75 wrote:

Classic mode is the closest thing to it after you defeat Master Hand on level 8 intensity or higher. It's a short adventure, but it's pretty fun. It would be a cool idea if they expanded on it more.

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic