Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,081 to 23,100 of 27,917

Gridatttack

TeeJay wrote:

Omg I just tried the dodging-with-an-item thing with Mewtwo and it is hysterical. Was that in Melee? Did they do that on purpose?

If the item spins rapidly, or something similar, then yes.

In melee, when you air dodged with mewtwo with an item, it would spin rapidly.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Omg I just tried the dodging-with-an-item thing with Mewtwo and it is hysterical. Was that in Melee? Did they do that on purpose?

What happens when you airdodge with an item?

The item goes beserk, rapidly warping between four diagonal corners so fast it forms a square.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Azooooz

Tip: The stage is your weapon, even in Omega version. By hitting your opponent very hard to the ground or any part of the stage, they will bounce. You can also spike your opponent with the stage.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

TeeJay

I'm surprised there's not more discussion about Mewtwo since everyone can get him now.

Or maybe it's just that everyone on this site except me and @Morpheel own both versions of the game and already discussed everything about him.

Well, I just spent HOURS playing online with this one person. First we were actually fighting in a Mewtwo mirror match(they're the better Mewtwo) but then we just decided to screw around and play ping pong for a while. (Mewtwo doesn't seem to be able to reflect a fully charged shadow ball after 2 reflects). Then it escalated into Smash Potato with two Villagers and their trees, which was a good time. THEN They were Mewtwo and I was Villager, we played Ping Pong with the pocket and reflect. It got more intense as Mewtwo inched closer.

Continuing the ping pong shenanigans I started branching out into different characters with a reflecting move, and I learned today that when Ness reflects something with his bat, the thing he reflects doubles in speed. (Everyone probably knew that already but I don't use Ness all that much).

Then it disintegrated into just general goofing around. They taught me how to go under the stage to the other side using Mewtwo, taking advantage of Shadowball and reflect to gain enough air to get to the other side. That was nice of them. Another random thing I learned is that Mario's fireball, when reflected 5 times, does 38% damage when it finally hits. Crazy.

So I had the most fun I've had online in a long time today! Days like this make me wish we could friend people we take a liking to online. I would have definitely friended that person. Now they're gone forever. All I have to remember them by are the replays I saved, which will disappear next update. Sigh...

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

TeeJay wrote:

So I had the most fun I've had online in a long time today! Days like this make me wish we could friend people we take a liking to online. I would have definitely friended that person. Now they're gone forever. All I have to remember them by are the replays I saved, which will disappear next update. Sigh...

Oh well, past is the past, its time to make new ones!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CapeSmash

New "leak".

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Mr_Video

TeeJay wrote:

I could be wrong, but can't you just go to the "recently played with" option in your friend-list and send a request that way?

Mr_Video

TeeJay

Mr_Video wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I could be wrong, but can't you just go to the "recently played with" option in your friend-list and send a request that way?

Nah, you're thinking of Mario Kart 7.

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

I wanna believe...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

You do know that you can go to their player profile from the results screen and add them that way, right?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

You do know that you can go to their player profile from the results screen and add them that way, right?

???????

Grumblevolcano

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

That would be disappointing, Mother 3 but no Fire Emblem Binding Blade.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Iggly

@UGXwolf That option is only available in the Wii U version.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Jazzer94 wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

Nope don't believe for a second, especially the 2015 tag on it.

Earthbound was tagged 2013 in Europe of which the first release was on Wii U VC.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

He means in the 3DS version

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Jazzer94

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

Earthbound was tagged 2013 in Europe of which the first release was on Wii U VC.

Then why hasn't he just video'd this?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MsJubilee

Jazzer94 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

Because leakers don't do that ever,well sometimes but rarely.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Jazzer94

TwilightAngel wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

New "leak".

Because leakers don't do that ever,well sometimes but rarely.

And if they do its shot at an angle aka crooked.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mr_Video

TeeJay wrote:

Mr_Video wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Nah, you're thinking of Mario Kart 7.

Oh sorry, I was thinking about the Wii U version. My bad.

Mr_Video

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic